We have finished our epic two years long Bible studies. Six people went through the whole course, and overall 26 teens participated. One of the topics during first year (Old Testament) was:
Do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?
In case you are bored during long, hot summer days, here are the sources to consider. If you want a clincher, go to the last article, and the last phenomenal quote of JP2.
with Spencer’s follow up article.
Dr. Miroslav Volf (Episcopal) of Yale Divinity School delivers a lecture entitled "Do Muslims and Christians Believe in the Same God?" at George W. Truett Theological Seminary in 2009
Helpful web sites:
3. Comparing Christianity & Islam by professor P. Kreeft
4. Between Allah and Jesus: What Christians Can Learn from Muslims by professor P. Kreeft
5. Allah = God? by apologist Jimmy Akin
6. Muslims and Christians adore the one God by John Paul II
7. “Periodically there is a kerfuffle about Muslims worshipping the same God we do” by apologist Mark Shea
8. Do Muslims worship the same God Catholics do? by Tim Staples, apologist at Catholic Answers