Encounter.D-Day (Dive Deeper) is for Encounter.Groups Leaders and all 16+ and young adults in their early 20's who:
- entrusted their life to Jesus, and although are struggling, are committed to follow Him as disciples and determined to resolve sinful issues in their life
- want to go deeper in prayer, especially in their personal, daily life
- who are ready to commit to weekly Bible Study, and systematic Bible reading on their own
- are ready to become transparent and vulnerable in order to reach out to the challenges of life and to grow in grace and knowledge that they are loved and cherished
- who are wanting to grown in the area of leadership development
- want to recognize and develop their charisms
PRAYER AND PRAISE & WORSHIP (15 - 30 min) We pray as long as the Holy Spirit leads us.
BIBLE STUDY WITH TEACHING (30- 60 min) Going deeper in studying about the issues relevant to a spiritual personal and communal development.
GIRLS/GUYS GROUPS (30-60min) Sharing, questions, discussion, intercessory prayer, accountability.
ENCOUNTER.GROUPS LEADERS (30 min) Organizational issues. Snacks.
BRING BIBLES, PENS, SNACKS AND DRINKS (Sign up here)
This week's topic: Spiritual stages in the life of David. Preparing for a life full of surprises: adventures, set backs, disappointments, conflicts, prosperity, success, influence, wisdom. The principles needed to build a core of a steadfast heart seeking God's presence.
Bring: Bible, pen, notebook.